Attend 2, 25-minute classes LIVE weekly for 11 weeks!
MARACAS Collection, Spring 2020: Online with Mid-Hudson Music Together®!
For the first time ever, Mid-Hudson Music Together, is offering our beloved family music classes online! Music Together centers all around the world are taking this unique opportunity to create the same kind of meaningful music-making experience you are used to from our live classes in the comfort of your own home. The Music Together songs and activities were always meant to be carried into your daily routines at home. With Music Together online, our teachers will have a chance to virtually make music with you and your little ones in your own living room, family room, kitchen, dining room - or any room at all! You can even invite your friends and family from different locations in the country to join our classes by registering, so we can all make Music Together!
With your tuition, you will get, provided by your favorite teachers at Mid-Hudson Music Together:
- TWENTY (22) Live Online Classes, via the free Zoom app, with the MHMT teacher of your choice. Classes will meet 2 days a week for 11 weeks. Each class will be roughly 25 mins., just the right amount of time for young ones' attention spans.
- Access to a video recording of each class you are registered for. If you miss the live class or simply want to watch the live class over and over, you will be able to watch the recording!
- Access code for the Maracas collection recorded music, to load into your Music Together app. As always, we encourage you to listen to the songs all day long!
- Membership in a special Mid-Hudson Music Together Maracas Facebook Group. The FB group will only be open to other families taking the Maracas class, so it will be a perfect place to share photos and videos of your child and family practicing their singing, dancing, and music-making skills! Plus, your teachers can share ideas for new song verses and other fun ideas.
- Two BONUS weekly family fun videos such as a music craft time, lullaby time, or PJ Jam session. These will be shared in the special Mid-Hudson Music Together Maracas Facebook Group.
- 1:1 FaceTime or Google Hangout (or your preferred video chat platform) with your teacher, once during the 10-week session. Your child(ren) can show their teacher their pets, favorite toys, and where they like to dance and play music!
With your tuition, you also receive, provided by Music Together Worldwide:
- Downloadable and printable content such as coloring pages, sheet music, etc.
- Prerecorded videos from Music Together Worldwide
- Activity ideas