Learn more about Music Together®!
- children and adults sharing songs, chants, instrument play, dancing and movement in a relaxed, community setting.
- music learned through carefully researched, developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- a mixed-age format, with children ranging from newborn (yes, newborn!) through four years in the same class. Supportive Family classes for children with special needs... And a Babies Only class for the infants so parents can learn more about how to make music with their young ones!
- parents and caregivers learning to recognize musical behaviors and understand the stages of musical development in early childhood.
- New CDs, downloads and an illustrated songbook to bring home each term. Including access to the Family Music Zone.
- fun! - singing, dancing and most essentially learning through play.
- each of Music Together’s nine song collections contains twenty-five songs, both new arrangements of traditional favorites and original compositions, with influences from the folk, jazz, and world-music traditions. Our songs are unique, not only for their wide variety of tonalities and meters, but also for their outstanding musical arrangements—which appeal to both children and their grownups!